Looking for a healthy salty snack idea to serve, for example, for an aperitif with friends, you need to try those crunchy chickpeas. They are so easy to made. Chickpeas are high in proteins and vitamins, boost digestion and increase satiety. The perfect snack!
For one big bowl
Chickpeas rinsed an drained (500g) – Paprika (3 tsp.) – Curry (3 tsp.) – Ground cumin (2 tsp.) – a pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 150°C
2. Take a baking tray, add a baking sheet, then ass the chickpeas.
3. Sprinkle the chickpeas with all the spices and toss gently to coat.
4. Roast the chickpeas for 60 – 70 min.
5. Finish by roasting them for 10 min under the grill (220°C) until golden and crispy.
6. Let them cool down and enjoy