Hi there! It has been a while. I was so happy yesterday to find a french cookbook magazine in Zurich with inspired me with new recipes. I have started with this original cookie recipe with seaweed (Nori) and tahini. A sweet taste thanks to the maple syrup, but still a healthy snack, for all ages and so easy to make. Only 8 minutes baking!
Pour la recette en français, cliquer ici.
For 8 cookies
Almond meal (130g) – Tahini (85g) – Maple syrup (85g) – crumbled Nori seaweed (3 small sheets) – Sodium Bicarbonate (½ tsp.) – Sesame seeds (mix of white and black – 3 Tbsp.) – a pinch of coarse salt
1. Preheat the oven (180°C/Th. 6).
2. In a bowl, mix together the almond meal, sodium bicarbonate, a pinch of salt and the crumbled Nori seaweed.
3. In another bowl, mix together the maple syrup and the tahini. Then, add it to the previous bowl with the dry ingredients.
4. Make small balls and roll them in the sesame seeds. Place them on a baking sheet, on a baking tray.
5. Press the balls with your palm of the hand to flatten them. Then add a little bit of coarse salt.
6. Bake in the oven for 8 minute and let it cool down.
Source: Elle à Table- Mai/juin 2017 – p. 76
Wow these sound so different and interesting. I really want to try them out now. Thanks for sharing!